From broken arms to major trauma, our fellowship-trained upper extremity surgeon offers a wide array of highly-advanced surgical care and non-surgical treatment in both children and adults.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Soft tissue sprains, strains, contusions
- Degenerative and rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital hand deformities
- Free-flap reconstructions
- Endoscopic nerve release
- Wrist and Elbow Arthroscopy
- Wrist and Elbow Joint Replacements
In addition, our certified hand therapists are proficient in working with patients for the best possible outcome.