Natvarlal Patel, M.D.
Dr. Patel is proud to have served Norfolk and its surrounding communities for over four decades. Dr. Patel, a board-certified urologist, offers expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of urological diseases for adult and pediatric patients, including:
- Kidney-stones, cancer
- Bladder-cancer, stones
- Prostate-cancer, obstruction, difficulty voiding
- Female urology, including incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
Dr. Patel offers numerous outpatient surgical procedures, including kidney stone treatment with laser and lithotripsy, vasectomy, prostate surgery for obstruction and cancer with and without laser, and urinary incontinence slings. He performs advanced urological cancer surgeries at Faith Regional Health Services.
Education and Academic Appointments:
- Urology Residency: St. Luke's Hospital, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Fellowship in Kidney Transplantation: University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Urology, Creighton University Medical School
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, Diplomate of the American Urologic Association, Fellow of the American Society of Transplant Surgery, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons