Maria O'Hare, R.R.T., C.P.F.T.
Cancer Patient Navigator
- There are no related services.
As an oncology patient navigator, Maria serves as a guide, advocate, educator, resources, and liaison through all aspects of a patient's cancer journey. She helps patients understand the various phases of treatment. Maria will:
- follow a patient's care from diagnosis to treatment to survivorship.
- provide support, answer questions and clarify information to help patients make an informed decision about their healthcare.
- help alleviate anxiety, stress and other physical and emotional challenges patients may face.
- connect patients and their families to survivor and community resources.