Jordan Ochs, M.D.
- There are no related services.
As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Ochs specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of injuries and disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minimally Invasive Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Revision and Complex Total Hip Replacement
- Total, Partial, and Revision Knee Replacement
- Outpatient Joint Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction and Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and Rotator Cuff Repair
- Orthopedic Trauma of the Upper and Lower Extremities
Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha
Residency: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Kansas City School of Medicine - Wichita
Total Joint Fellowship in Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction: Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore