Visitation times for St. Joseph's:
- Monday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sundays: 11:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Visitors must call (402) 644-7375 to schedule a visit in advance.
Visitation times for Skyview Villa:
- No specific visiting hours but appointments must be scheduled in advance.
- Visitors must call (402) 371-5269 to schedule a visit.
- Up to 3 individuals can visit a resident/tenant in their room or designated visitation area at one time.
- All visitors will be screened and have their temperature taken when they arrive for their visit.
- Each visitor will be required to use hand sanitizer before starting their visit.
- All visitors, residents, and tenants must remain masked at all times.
- Visitors may bring food for their loved one, but their loved one is only allowed to eat the food after all visitors have left. If you would like to still eat with your loved one, our visiting room remains an option with the plexiglass divider between the visitor and the resident/tenant.
- Visitors must go directly to the resident's/tenant's room or designated visitation room. Visitors are not allowed to walk in the hallways, go to other residents' rooms or sit in common areas. Our receptionist will be escorting all visitors to their loved one's rooms to ensure that the resident/tenant is wearing a mask.
We appreciate your continued understanding and cooperation in keeping all of our residents and staff safe and healthy.
For questions, please call (402) 644-7375.