Cancer is not who you are, but a journey you are facing.
That's why Faith Regional is committed to offering compassionate care to cancer suvivors throughout Northeast Nebraska. In 2013, the Hope Fund was established in partnership with a local cancer survivor to provide on-going funding for items and services that support cancer recovery and survivorship. All of the donations to the Hope Fund directly benefit patients with cancer. Through the Hope Fund, Faith Regional is able to offer the following items to cancer patients and survivors free of charge:
- Bras, breast prostheses, and equalizers for breast cancer survivors
- Gas cards for cancer patients that have to travel 50+ miles to receive treatment
- Nutritional supplements for cancer patients with dietary needs
- Grocery gift cards for cancer patients to help supplement food costs so other financial needs can be met
- Cancer-related lymphema sleeves that are not covered by insurance
- Other cancer-related emergency needs on a case-by-case basis
or call (402) 644-7302 to learn more or to make a donation.
Hope: The emotional state, which promotes the belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one’s life. It is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best or the act of looking forward with desire and reasonable confidence that something desired may happen.