The Gift Box at Faith Regional Health Services gives you the opportunity to send a personalized gift to cheer or comfort a friend or loved one.
You can call us and we will help you choose the perfect gift. Once you’ve made your selection, which will include your personal message, we’ll verify that the recipient is still a patient in the hospital, process your order and payment, and have your gift delivered right away!
Phone orders for delivery of a gift to a patient's room are accepted with a credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Gift Box is staffed by volunteers. Occasionally the Gift Box will be closed because a volunteer is unable to cover their shift.
The Gift Box carries a wide variety of merchandise perfect for patient gifting as well as trendy gift items for family and friends. Check out our newest items and specials.
- Women's boutique clothing in sizes S-3X, trendy jewelry, Peepers reading glasses, sunglasses, and fashion handbags
- Wide selection of baby merchandise including but not limited to: plush animals, blankets, apparel, announcement items, décor items, etc...
- Health & wellness items including but not limited to: lotions, massagers, aromatherapy, essential oils, therapeutic items, etc...
- Unique home and seasonal décor
- Faith/Inspirational items including but not limited to: crosses, rosaries, plaques, wall art, memorial gifts, etc...
- Gift cards
- Mylar balloons
- Floral arrangements
- Gourmet chocolates
- Assorted snacks and beverages
Proceeds from the Gift Box benefit Faith Regional through the Volunteer Services Scholarship program and gifting to Faith Regional’s Foundation.
To order a gift or learn more, call (402) 644-7652.
Volunteer at the Gift Box
The Gift Box is staffed by dedicated volunteers. Interested in volunteering? Call Suzann Bugenhagen, Volunteer Services Director, at (402) 644-7529 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No retail experience needed.