When dealing with a medical issue, payment of healthcare services can be a major source of anxiety. In an effort to better serve you, we want to make it easier for you to plan for your medical care. Before your scheduled appointment at the hospital, you will be given:
- the opportunity to pre-register over the phone
- an explanation of your health insurance coverage
- information about your financial responsibility
- an opportunity to meet with a financial advocate
For fee estimates or questions regarding billing, contact (402) 644-7145.
The services you receive from your provider are based on your individual needs and medical condition. Actual charges will vary based on the services delivered and medical conditions. Additional tests or services not listed in your estimate may be ordered by your doctor or provider in order to treat, diagnose or care for individual needs. We set service charges by considering the following:
- Information provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Survey of like size facilities in our region, and
- The cost of providing the service
Charges are usually revised on an annual basis and changed at the beginning of our fiscal year which is January 1, however, as technology and resource needs change, we may have to update our charges at other times during the fiscal year.