When dealing with a medical issue, waiting can be a major source of anxiety. We take a proactive role in reducing waiting times and want to make it easier for you to plan for your medical care. Before your scheduled appointment at the hospital, you will be given:
- the opportunity to pre-register over the phone
- an explanation of your health insurance coverage
- information about your financial responsibility
- an opportunity to meet with a financial advocate
To streamline your admission process, your doctor will contact Registration in advance to schedule your admitting date. You may be contacted if we do not have all the necessary information prior to your arrival. We encourage you to submit your completed Registration Form in advanced to help streamline your registration by:
- Bringing the completed form with you on your admitting date
- Faxing your completed form to (402) 644-7516 two days prior to your admitting date
- Mailing your completed form at least 7 days prior to your admitting date.
Faith Regional Health Services
2700 W. Norfolk Avenue
Norfolk, NE 68701
For more information, call (402) 644-7526 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What To Bring With You
When you come to the hospital, please be sure to bring the following:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Medicare Card or Medicaid Card
- Social Security Number
- A list of medications you take and the amount you take daily of each.
- Emergency telephone number
- A copy of your Advance Directives
- For maternity patients, your labor bag, baby clothing and infant car seat for when you go home.
- Glasses, hearing aids, dentures, toiletries (shampoo, toothbrush, etc.) robe and slippers or socks
Reminder: Please bring your new Medicare Card if you've already received it in the mail.
When You Arrive
When you enter Faith Regional’s Main Lobby, you will be greeted by a patient escort and guided to Registration. There you will meet briefly with a member of our Registration team to complete any required patient information, verify plans for payment and sign all consent forms.