Faith Regional's Sleep Disorder Center has worked hard to maintain excellence in patient care, treatment and follow-ups.
An estimated 40 million people suffer from chronic sleep disorders. Sleep deprivation can lower a person's quality of life and increase the risk for injuries. Fortunately, you can rest easy knowing the Faith Regional Sleep Disorder Center can help you get the rest you need. Our comprehensive approach to care includes:
- Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- State-of-the-art technology and monitoring equipment
- Home-like sleep rooms
- Local physicians Board Certified/Eligible in Sleep Medicine
- Registered sleep technologist
- Complete follow-up care and treatment
Commonly treated sleep disorders include:
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Insomnia
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
For more information about sleep disorders or the Sleep Disorder Center, call (402) 644-7404.
There are no associated events.