CEO and COO named as leaders to know among nonprofit hospital and health systems.
An estimated 40 million people suffer from chronic sleep disorders. Sleep deprivation can lower a person's quality of life and increase the risk for injuries. Fortunately, you can rest easy knowing the Faith Regional Sleep Disorder Center can help you get the rest you need. Our comprehensive approach to care includes:
- Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- State-of-the-art technology and monitoring equipment
- Home-like sleep rooms
- Local physicians Board Certified/Eligible in Sleep Medicine
- Registered sleep technologist
- Complete follow-up care and treatment
Commonly treated sleep disorders include:
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Insomnia
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
For more information about sleep disorders or the Sleep Disorder Center, call (402) 644-7404.
Faith Regional Achieves the Healthgrades 2017 Stroke Care and Pulmonary Care Excellence Among Others
Faith Regional is just one of 4 acute care hospitals in Nebraska to receive a 4 out of 5-star overall rating on Medicare.Gov Hospital Compare.
Fawad Chaudry, M.D., has been elected to Fellowship in the American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST).
There are no associated events.