The hospital is one of the 20 highest ranked prospective payments system hospitals in the country announced by the National Rural Health Association.
An estimated 40 million people suffer from chronic sleep disorders. Sleep deprivation can lower a person's quality of life and increase the risk for injuries. Fortunately, you can rest easy knowing the Faith Regional Sleep Disorder Center can help you get the rest you need. Our comprehensive approach to care includes:
- Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- State-of-the-art technology and monitoring equipment
- Home-like sleep rooms
- Local physicians Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Registered sleep technologist
- Complete follow-up care and treatment
Commonly treated sleep disorders include:
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Insomnia
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
For more information about sleep disorders or the Sleep Disorder Center, call (402) 644-7404.
There are no related providers.
Faith Regional Among Top 5% in the Nation for Clinical Outcomes.
Faith Regional has been named a 2017 Guardian of Excellence Award winner and a 2017 Pinnacle of Excellence Award winner by Press Ganey.
Most Wired Hospitals Use Technology to Partner with Patients on Health
There are no associated events.