Faith Regional has been named a 2017 Guardian of Excellence Award winner and a 2017 Pinnacle of Excellence Award winner by Press Ganey.
An estimated 40 million people suffer from chronic sleep disorders. Sleep deprivation can lower a person's quality of life and increase the risk for injuries. Fortunately, you can rest easy knowing the Faith Regional Sleep Disorder Center can help you get the rest you need. Our comprehensive approach to care includes:
- Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- State-of-the-art technology and monitoring equipment
- Home-like sleep rooms
- Local physicians Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Registered sleep technologist
- Complete follow-up care and treatment
Commonly treated sleep disorders include:
- Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Insomnia
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
For more information about sleep disorders or the Sleep Disorder Center, call (402) 644-7404.
There are no related providers.
Most Wired Hospitals Use Technology to Partner with Patients on Health
Faith Regional was one of 823 hospitals to receive an "A" for its commitment to reducing errors, infections, and accidents that can harm patients.
CEO and COO named as leaders to know among nonprofit hospital and health systems.
There are no associated events.