Our staff have over 30 years of combined experience in providing Occupational Health and Wellness services. We are also experienced with Worker’s Compensation claims and post-injury recoveries. Our comprehensive work injury management services include:
- Timely treatment of acute injuries at a clinic trained in occupational medicine. Time is of the essence when treating injuries. We provide 24/7 service through The Center for Occupational Health and Wellness clinic with Emergency Room access after hours.
- Injury tracking with medical monitoring
- Functional Capacity Evaluations assess an individual’s physical and functional capabilities and provide information to match human performance levels to the physical demands of a specific job, work activity, and/or occupation. Physical performance tests and measures are useful in determining job placement, job accommodation, or employee return to work after injury or illness.
- Work conditioning/hardening programs are specific to return-to-work tasks. A thorough work hardening evaluation is completed by the therapist to determine precise needs of the patient and the employer to successfully place the worker back in his/her position. An individualized, goal-oriented program is then designed and initiated incorporating actual job simulated tasks.
- Impairment evaluation and independent medical exams