Eligiblity Requirements for Faith Regional Hospice
- Individuals with a terminal illness who wish to remain at home with family and friends
- Individuals who live within a 35 mile radius of Norfolk including all or a portion of the following counties: Antelope, Cedar, Colfax, Cuming, Knox, Madison, Pierce, Platte, Stanton and Wayne
- Individuals who have attending physician approval and participation
- Individuals with a terminal illness who reside in a participating nursing home or assisted living facility
Payment Sources for Hospice Care
- Medicare: 100%
- Private Insurance: Coverage varies according to policy
- Individual payment
For more information about obtaining Faith Regional Hospice, contact (402) 644-7453.
Monday - Friday , 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
*Hospice Services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For after hours and weekend assistance, call Faith Regional Health Services at (402) 371-4880 and ask for the Home Health Nurse on call. For Telecommunication Service for the Hearing Impaired TDD call (402) 371-4880. Faith Regional Health Services also provides bilingual staff to those who need assistance with communication.