As a hospice volunteer for Faith Regional Health Services, Jacque goes above and beyond to help patients and their families.
When medical care cannot offer a cure, hospice provides care, comfort and support for persons with a life-limiting condition as well as their families. Faith Regional Hospice works to make individuals comfortable and relieve symptoms including pain and nausea. Hospice recognizes dying as part of the normal process of living. The goal of hospice is to improve quality of life by offering comfort and dignity. This service affirms life and neither hastens nor postpones death.
Services Offered Include
- Pain and symptom control
- Skilled nursing services
- Home health aides/homemakers
- Teaching: nutrition, medications, physical care
- Spiritual and emotional support
- Trained volunteers (visit patients and families giving friendship and support, assisting with errands, and relieving caregivers for short periods)
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Therapy services
- Pharmacy consultation
- Inpatient hospitalization when needed for symptom management or family respite
- Bereavement support for survivors
- Physician services
- Medical social services
- Counseling services
- Nutrition consultation
For more information contact (402) 644-7453.
Monday - Friday , 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
*Hospice Services are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For after hours and weekend assistance, call Faith Regional Health Services at (402) 371-4880 and ask for the Home Health Nurse on call. For Telecommunication Service for the Hearing Impaired TDD call (402) 371-4880. Faith Regional Health Services also provides bilingual staff to those who need assistance with communication.
There are no related providers.
This program focuses exclusively on the issues that adolescents face as they cope with loss.