Faith Regional has been recognized by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care in 2018.
Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute offers screening, diagnosis, and treatment for an array of vascular conditions including:
- Aneurysms (Abdominal, Thoracic, and Peripheral)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) or Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins or Spider Veins
To treat these conditions, we offer:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Repair of Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery, Vascular Bypass, Dialysis Access
- Venous Ablation
Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
FRPS Cardiothoracic Surgery
110 N. 29th St., Suite 302
Norfolk NE, 68701
Phone: (402) 844-8242
Faith Regional has been named a 2017 Guardian of Excellence Award winner and a 2017 Pinnacle of Excellence Award winner by Press Ganey.
The Nebraska Hospital Association (NHA) recognized Bobbie Bell, RT(R), Cardiac Cath Lead Tech, with the organization's prestigious "The Caring Kind" award.
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services recently designated 13 hospitals as Primary Stroke Centers.
There are no associated events.