The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services recently designated 13 hospitals as Primary Stroke Centers.
Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute offers screening, diagnosis, and treatment for an array of vascular conditions including:
- Aneurysms (Abdominal, Thoracic, and Peripheral)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) or Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins or Spider Veins
To treat these conditions, we offer:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Repair of Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery, Vascular Bypass, Dialysis Access
- Venous Ablation
Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
FRPS Cardiothoracic Surgery
110 N. 29th St., Suite 302
Norfolk NE, 68701
Phone: (402) 844-8242
Most Wired Hospitals Use Technology to Partner with Patients on Health
Faith Regional received the Mission: Lifeline® NSTEMI Bronze Quality Achievement Award for treatment of severe heart attacks.
Faith Regional was one of 823 hospitals to receive an "A" for its commitment to reducing errors, infections, and accidents that can harm patients.
Enjoy an evening of dinner, drinks, a silent auction, and casino-style gaming, including craps, roulette, and black jack.