Faith Regional received the Mission: Lifeline® NSTEMI Bronze Quality Achievement Award for treatment of severe heart attacks.
Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute offers screening, diagnosis, and treatment for an array of vascular conditions including:
- Aneurysms (Abdominal, Thoracic, and Peripheral)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) or Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins or Spider Veins
To treat these conditions, we offer:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Repair of Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery, Vascular Bypass, Dialysis Access
- Venous Ablation
Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
FRPS Cardiothoracic Surgery
110 N. 29th St., Suite 302
Norfolk NE, 68701
Phone: (402) 844-8242
Faith Regional was one of 823 hospitals to receive an "A" for its commitment to reducing errors, infections, and accidents that can harm patients.
Faith Regional and Nucor embarked on a mission to make sure that every school in region has an American Heart Association's CPR in Schools Training Kit
Money was raised through Nucor's Annual Golf Tournament in September.
There are no associated events.