Faith Regional and Nucor embarked on a mission to make sure that every school in region has an American Heart Association's CPR in Schools Training Kit
Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute offers screening, diagnosis, and treatment for an array of vascular conditions including:
- Aneurysms (Abdominal, Thoracic, and Peripheral)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD) or Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins or Spider Veins
To treat these conditions, we offer:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Repair of Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery, Vascular Bypass, Dialysis Access
- Venous Ablation
Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
FRPS Cardiothoracic Surgery
110 N. 29th St., Suite 302
Norfolk NE, 68701
Phone: (402) 844-8242
Money was raised through Nucor's Annual Golf Tournament in September.
Faith Regional has been recognized by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer a heart attack.
There are no associated events.