Most Wired Hospitals Use Technology to Partner with Patients on Health
Personal Touch Home Care offers home care and support to allow you or your loved one to enjoy the comforts, familiarity, and support of living at home. Our care team is here to provide assessment, evaluation, care, and education for you and your family. Services are available to on an intermittent basis including:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Home Health Aides
Patient care is supervised by a registered nurse who coordinates the development of the home care plan, working with physicians and family members so that the plan which is developed is the most appropriate and affordable.
To be Eligible for Personal Touch Home Care
Individuals must reside within a 35 mile radius of Norfolk and desire extra help with any of the following:
- Bathing/Dressing/Personal Cares
- Nursing Visits
- Filling Weekly Medication Sets
How to Obtain Services
Any concerned person, friend, neighbor, patient, hospital, nursing home or physician may request Personal Touch Home Care services. A physician is required to approve the plan of care.
Payment Options for Personal Touch Home Care
- Insurance (coverage varies according to policy)
- Individual payment
Personal Touch Advantages
Our staff provides assessment, evaluation, care and education for you and your family. Close monitoring of your condition, with reports to your physician, as needed, means better care. Our commitment to caring for you means you will:
- Be treated with respect and consideration.
- Receive information about your diagnosis, prognosis and any medication prescribed, in consultation with your physician.
- Be a participant in decisions involving your healthcare.
- Know the name of the person(s) providing care for you.
- Have the right to have care provided by individuals with appropriate qualifications.
- Have information pertaining to your diagnosis, treatment and care kept confidential.
- Expect a prompt reply to a request for services from Personal Touch Home Care.
There are no related providers.
For more information call (402) 644-7453. For after hours and weekend assistance, call (402) 371-4880 and ask for the Home Health Nurse on call. For Telecommunication Service for the Hearing Impaired TDD call (402) 371-4880. Faith Regional Health Services also provides bilingual staff to those who need assistance with communication.
There are no associated events.