Faith Regional Among Top 5% in the Nation for Clinical Outcomes.
Your good health is our top priority. We recommend that you talk with your provider when to get a baseline screening and how often you should have screening mammograms.
We are committed to raising the standard of mammography care for every patient. Our mammography services offer:
- New! 3D Mammograms: Faith Regional uses Genius 3D mammography™ from Hologic® allowing doctors to examine your breast tissue layer by layer so fine details are more visible and no longer hidden by the tissue above or below.
- State-of-the-art Digital Technology: Faith Regional uses Selenia™ digital mammography from Hologic® as part of their comprehensive diagnostic services. Selenia incorporates revolutionary imaging technology that provides incredibly sharp images.
- Softer, More Comfortable Experience: We take pride in being a Softer Mammogram™ provider offering every woman a softer, warmer mammogram by using MammoPad, a soft foam pad that serves as a cushion between you and the mammography equipment.
- Local, Board Certified Radiologists
- Board Certified Mammography Technologists: Faith Regional is proud to have all their mammography technologists Board Certified in mammography.
- Every Woman Matters program, which provides free and reduced-cost mammograms for qualified women.
Call (402) 644-7121 to schedule your mammogram.
There are no related providers.
To schedule a mammogram, call Faith Regional Radiology at (402) 644-7121.
- There are no associated locations.
Faith Regional has been named a 2017 Guardian of Excellence Award winner and a 2017 Pinnacle of Excellence Award winner by Press Ganey.
Most Wired Hospitals Use Technology to Partner with Patients on Health
UNMC study looking for rural women with new breast cancer diagnosis to participate in Internet-based support program.
There are no associated events.