The Northeast Nebraska Child Advocacy Center (NENCAC) provides hope and healing to victims of child abuse. The NENCAC is a child-focused, community-oriented, not-for-profit hospital-based program in which representatives from many disciplines meet to discuss and make decisions about investigation, treatment and prosecution of child abuse cases. Professionals from child protective services, law enforcement agencies and medical and mental health communities work as a team to investigate and intervene in cases of suspected child abuse. Attention to the needs and abilities of children is the hallmark of our center.
In Nebraska you are a mandatory reporter of child abuse. If you suspect abuse or know a child is being abused, please call the Nebraska Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-652-1999. In emergent situations, call your local law enforcement or 911.
- Forensic Interviews with Child Interview Specialists
- Interview Observation by Law Enforcement and/or Social Services.
- Medical Exams with Physicians and Nursing Staff
- Child Guard Hair/Nail Testing
- Mental Health
- Team Case Staffing and Review
- Prevention and Community Education
There are no related service lines.
There are no related providers.
For more information, call (402) 644-7402.
There are no associated news items.
There are no associated events.