Faith Regional Health Services serves over 30 counties and offers some of the most advanced imaging and treatment modalities available in the region.
Our comprehensive cancer treatment services include:
- Medical oncology
- Radiation oncology
Faith Regional's Carson Cancer Center offers both chemotherapy and radiation oncology. The staff in the Carson Cancer Center have over 100 years of combined experience.
Named in memory of Johnny Carson's parents, Homer and Ruth, the Center features:
- A newly redesigned CT simulation room
- State-of-the-art treatment vault
- Varian 21EX linear accelerator: The Varian 21EX linear accelerator offers you the best in radiation treatment, such as Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), RapidArc, and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), providing the ability for us to target radiation doses with more precision than ever before, speeding up treatments and reducing the risk of side effects.
- Full-time board certified physicists from the University of Nebraska Medical Center and full-time on-site dosimetry ensure that quality treatment plans are created in a timely and efficient manner.
- Large infusion suite with comfortable chairs and HDTVs, optional privacy curtains and two infusion rooms with beds allowing you comfort and privacy.
Surgical oncology services are also available at Faith Regional through several local providers.