Our friendly, safe and bustling community of 25,000 located in the gentle rolling hills of northeast Nebraska is the perfect opportunity for physicians looking for a family-friendly environment combined with a healthcare system focused on delivering exemplary healthcare.
Faith Regional Health Services is a nonprofit and locally-owned institution in Norfolk, Nebraska, that's been providing medical services to area residents since 1923. Now serving a population of approximately 185,000 people across northeast and north central Nebraska, Faith Regional plays a proactive and integral role in caring for the health of the region. Our medical staff benefits from large market segments plus nine referring hospitals.
Physician benefits include:
- Generous financial package
- Signing bonus
- Relocation expenses
- Education loan repayment
- Practice management expertise
- Brand new beautiful clinic space
- State-of-the-art facilities in which to perform procedures
- Primary and secondary service area of approximately 185,000
- Affordable cost of living and excellent quality of life
- Low managed care
- Family friendly community with excellent schools
- Nine referring hospitals
Our generous financial package, affordable cost of living and excellent quality of life makes Faith Regional Health Services and the Norfolk area a great community to live and follow your passion to provide excellent healthcare.
Faith Regional is currently recruiting for the following specialties:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Pulmonology/Critical Care