What is Health Connect?
Faith Regional Health Connect is a secure patient portal that allows you 24/7 access to information about your visits to Faith Regional or a Faith Regional physician. It’s a convenient way to manage your health information on your own time.
Why should I use it?
By creating a Health Connect account, you are able to access your information sooner, instead of waiting on a call from your doctor’s office. If you’ve been a hospital patient or visited a Faith Regional physician, your summary of care will be available on Health Connect within 36 hours of discharge/visit.
Health Connect also gives you the capability to use secure e-mail to contact Faith Regional. You can use Health Connect’s secure messaging function to ask questions regarding your information.
Not computer savvy? You can designate a family member or caregiver to access your health records for you by contacting Faith Regional Health Information at (402) 644-7602 or email@example.com.
How secure is Health Connect?
Very secure! Special features keep your information secure and prevent your records from being accessed by anyone not authorized to view them. Health Connect technology has added security features, such as audit logs, which track who has accessed your records and when. Data encryption provides an even higher level of security. However, in the unlikely event that improper access were to occur, the law requires that you be notified, and Faith Regional would immediately take steps to correct the problem.
What results will I be able to view?
Results that are currently available to see in the patient portal include:
- Summary of care for inpatient visits
- Laboratory tests
- Radiology reports (does not include images)
- Outpatient visit summary documents
Once you are registered and log into your account, you will be able to access your Health Connect home page.
How do I sign up?
If you are admitted as a patient at Faith Regional, there is no need to sign up–your account is automatically created and you are enrolled. Your health information is already in the Faith Regional Health Connect system and accessible by your provider. If you decide you would no longer like to be enrolled in Faith Regional Health Connect, an opt-out form can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have been a patient at Faith Regional after July 1, 2014 and would like to opt-back in, you can request an account by completing the following instructions:
- Email email@example.com and include your first and last name and phone number or call Faith Regional Health Information at (402) 644-7602, M-F 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM (excluding weekends and holidays).
- A Faith Regional Health Health Connect representive will be in contact with you to complete the process
How to register:
- Once your information is verified, you will receive two separate e-mails (or a printed copy): one with a link to a web address and one with a validation code.
- Visit the web address, enter your validation code then click “Submit”.
- Create a password that connects to your new user name and click “Create”.
- You will be directed to the Health Connect logon page where you must enter your new user name and password and click “Logon”.
- You are finished! Next time you want to logon to your account, visit www.frhs.org and click on the “Health Connect” button.
We recommend you save the logon page as a bookmark or “Favorite” in your web browser for future access.