Please Note: Telehealth classes and events are open to any health care professional but are not held on Sundays. CEUs and CMEs may be available. CMEs are available to all physicians with no connection charges at this time. Call (402) 644-7136 for more details.
We believe that sharing resources beyond our facility walls is not only crucial to increase the quality, availability and accessibility of healthcare throughout Nebraska but also directly relates to our mission. That is why we participate in telehealth/telemedicine opportunities with many hospitals, public health departments, medical universities and other organizations across the state to provide access to consultations with medical specialists, continuing medical education, transmission of digital clinical information, bioterrorism alerts and training for homeland security and other emergency management issues.
We utilize the Nebraska Statewide Telehealth Network (NSTN) to connect using an interactive video and data network that provides face-to-face interaction and represents a valuable resource for delivering health-related services to remote, underserved areas, providing greater access to health care for consumers and health professionals. The NSTN is a private network for non-profit health-related usage only. Potential users of telehealth/telemedicine include physicians, patients, administrators, clinical staff, support groups and residents of Nebraska.
Faith Regional Health Services is a Hub Site for the following northeast Nebraska hospitals and public health departments:
- West Holt Medical Services, Atkinson, NE
- Avera Creighton, Creighton, NE
- Niobrara Valley Hospital, Lynch, NE
- Antelope Memorial Hospital, Neligh, NE
- Osmond General Hospital, Osmond, NE
- Pender Community Hospital, Pender, NE
- Plainview Area Health System, Plainview, NE
- Tilden Community Hospital, Tilden, NE
- Providence Medical Center, Wayne, NE
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital, West Point, NE
- Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department, Wisner, NE
- North Central District Health Department, O'Neill, NE
- Northeast Nebraska Public Health Department, Wayne, NE