Our commitment to educating our employees, area healthcare providers and residents of our surrounding communities starts with a dedication to providing a variety of clinical training, general health care education and specialty programs, and events and classes. Through Faith Regional University we are proud to partner with our own staff, other area organizations and national entities to offer opportunities for continual health-related learning. This can include CMEs, public health seminars and classes, reoccurring employee training and more.
Contact us at (402) 644-7347 to learn more about training opportunities or to schedule a class or event sponsored by Faith Regional Health Services.
Northeast Nebraska Trauma Conference (2015) Presentations
- "Burn Trauma" David Voight, MD
- "Case Studies in Emergency Medicine Trauma" Lisa Yosten, MD
- "Facial Trauma" Demetrio Aguila, III, MD
- "Pediatric Trauma" Tiffany Simon, BSN, CCRN, CPS-T
- "Violence in Healthcare" Matt Shaw, MBA, BHM, CHSP
2016 Northeast Nebraska Critical Care Conference
- Andrew Linnaus, MD, Emergency Medicine physician at Faith Regional Health Services - Care of the Addicted Patient
- Enrique Moreno, MD, Vascular Surgeon at Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute - Vascular Emergencies
- Bobbie Jo Miller, MSN, RN, CEN, Faith Regional Health Services - Surviving Sepsis in 2016
- Camille Kantai, APRN, Faith Regional Physician Services Pulmonology - Hypoxia & Oxygen Use
- Eric Rome, DO, Heart Failure Specialist at Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute - Modern Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVAD)
- Mary Alt, APRN, Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute - Heart Failure
- Chuck Rowse, CRNA, Faith Regional Health Services - Moderate Sedation