While the environment and experience may look different in our new normal, our team is ready and available to care for you — safely.
Here are some steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- All individuals entering Faith Regional facilities, including staff, will continue to be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and get their temperature taken.
- All individuals entering Faith Regional facilities are encouraged to wear a mask.
- All patient care staff will wear surgical masks and protective eye wear, as well as other necessary personal protective equipment (PPE), at all times when caring for patients.
- Entrances into the hospital and connected medical buildings are restricted to four locations.
- Patients needing emergency care, labor and delivery, and an elective procedure should enter through Faith Regional’s Emergency Entrance.
- Non-emergent patients should enter through Faith Regional’s West Medical Office Building, located at 110 N. 29th Street.
- The entrance to the South Medical Office Building, at 2701 W. Norfolk Ave., will remain open to those who have scheduled appointments at a clinic located there.
- The entrance to the North Medical Office Building, at 301 N. 27th Street, will remain open to those who have scheduled appointments at a clinic located there.
- Visitation remains restricted. (As of June 1, 2020, Faith Regional began lifing some of the visitor restrictions. See the current visitory policy here.)
- Six-foot social distances will be established in public areas such as waiting rooms.
- Extra cleaning and disinfection of high-touch, public areas will continue.
- Infectious patients will continue to be cared for in isolation, away from non-infectious patients.