Enjoy an evening of dinner, drinks, a silent auction, and casino-style gaming, including craps, roulette, and black jack.
Last year's event raised $30,000 to bring the life-saving app, PulsePoint, to Norfolk to empower everyday citizens to help save lives. This year, Faith Regional is raising funds to purchase a GE Vivid iq Cardiovascular Ultrasound System to bring more, innovative life-saving technology to care for our cardiac patients.
The GE Vivd iq CardioVascular Ultrasound System:
- allows imaging inside the heart to visualize cardiac structures utilized in Electrophysiology (EP) studies/ablations and in structural heart procedures.
- is utilized for guided venous and arterial access obtained in most procedures within the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- is utilized to access and guide catheters and wires within the superficial veins and arteries of peripheral vascular patients.
- is utilized for better visualization of the heart structure and function.
- offers our patients innovative technology to provide exceptional image quality to adapt to present and future cardiovascular needs.
Become a sponsor, purchase tickets, or get more information online or call Faith Regional Foundation at (402) 644-7302.