The Faith Regional Board of Directors has implemented a Corporate Compliance Program to provide guidance for furnishing quality health care services to the communities we serve in an ethical and lawful manner.
Our Corporate Compliance Program includes the following elements:
- Establishing a Corporate Compliance Committee and appointing a Compliance Officer with responsibility for oversight and support of the compliance program.
- Establishing policies and procedures in order to reduce the prospect of unethical or criminal conduct.
- Utilizing monitoring and auditing systems designed to prevent and detect criminal and/or unethical conduct as well as to ensure that established policies and procedures are being followed and are effective.
- Providing education to promote awareness of compliance requirements, especially with regard to information about the federal and state False Claims Acts.
- Providing a report system whereby every individual has the right to confidentially report any suspected unethical or criminal conduct without fear of retribution.
- Providing a system for enforcing program compliance and implementing corrective action when indicated.
To contact our Corporate Compliance Officer call (402) 644-7511 or call the Faith Regional Health Services Corporate Compliance Alert Line toll free at (877) 376-3928 or visit www.frhs.alertline.com.